- Device for linearly moving the stern platform ensuring a smooth and clean installation on the hull.
- Made of 316 stainless steel and available in various models that differ in size and options.
- Hydraulically operated, it can be used for launching and hauling tenders and jetskis, bathing ladders and enjoying life at sea.
- Adjustable tilt to fit the stern, adaptable to all types of boats, for small or large catamaran.
- A pair of hydraulic pinlocks is supplied as standard for extra safety when sailing.
- Lifting capacities from 450 to 900 kg (990-1990 lbs) are available as standard.
The engineering office has developed a customised design that allows only one piston to be used on each side, making the most of the product’s features.
Various customisations and optional features are available such as:
- Removable or fixed chocks for Tender
- Different sizes and lifting capacities
- Custom-made platform frame